RE: C.D.O split, can't see it!!!

From: <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1996/11/15

In article <328242B7.4FFD_at_ocdis01.tinker.af.mil>,

    MCR <mrush_at_ocdis01.tinker.af.mil> wrote:

> How can I read from or post to newsgroups that my news server can't
> see???????
> MCR
Hello, Oracle people:

It is past time to switch to the new groups. This group will disappear at many sites after December 9, and you need to be ready. This removal is part of the reorganization we voted for back in September.

If you can't access the new groups, then contact your system administrator and ask for the new groups. Many administrators don't add new groups unless a user asks. Clip the text below and email it to your administrator.

Regards to all,
Steve Cosner

Subject: Request new newsgroups

System Administrator:

Please add the following newsgroups to the usenet system. The official newgroup control messages went out on October 10 and 17. The old group, comp.databases.oracle will be removed from most systems on Dec. 9, and I need to have access to the new groups. Thank you.

The new groups and their newsgroup lines are:

Comp.databases.oracle.misc         Oracle related topics.
Comp.databases.oracle.tools        Oracle software tools/applications.
Comp.databases.oracle.marketplace  Oracle-related jobs, etc.
Comp.databases.oracle.server
                         Oracle database administration/server topics.

This article was posted to Usenet via the Posting Service at Deja News:
http://www.dejanews.com/           [Search, Post, and Read Usenet News]