HELP . How to change NLS_LANG parameter in Personal Oracle for W95?

From: Tim Nguyen <tim_at_van.oz.au>
Date: 1996/11/12

I need desparately to change the NLS_LANG parameter in the Personal Oracle for Windows 95. I'd try to modified the value in the registry using regedit.exe but no change effect. Isn't the server read the registry's values when startup? I read somewhere that this value only modify during install. Is there other way? Thanks for any help,
Tim

         | (_|_|_) |  #include <disclaimer.h>        {           }
      .  |  (_|_)  |  #include <whittycomment.h>     '~. `[ ]` .~'  Australia,