Re: Hanging listener

From: Neill Atkins <natkins_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/11/11

Hi ..
What is the operatinf system and version ?? I have had problems of a similiar ilk on solaris, the version escapes me at the mo, bu connections just hung and new users could not connect. There is a patch available for solaris, who say it is an oracle bug and viz. It is fixed in later releases of net.

Good luck.

--
Neill Atkins ...
Me, Myself, I - Opinions etc etc ..

Joe Trubisz <trubisz_at_cs.sunysb.edu> wrote in article
<55o851$7gg_at_newsserv.cs.sunysb.edu>...