They are destroying this newsgroup! (was:COMP.DATABASES.ORACLE split)

From: Jack L. Swayze Sr. <keystrk_at_feist.com>
Date: 1996/11/08

stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu (Steve Cosner) wrote:

>If your news carrier hasn't created the new groups, it is time to
>contact the news administrator and request that they be created
>immediately!!!

I can just see it now, this is going to be a fiasco, when the COMP.DATABASE.ORACLE newsgroup does go away, those who really use it will wonder where it went, those who engineered this split will just sit back on their eletist backsides and say 'I told you so'.

'Keystroke'
KeystrkTX_at_AOL.COM Received on Fri Nov 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message