Oracle and ASET/BSM problems ???

From: Kelly Vogel <vogelkj_at_pcisys.net>
Date: 1996/11/06

I have been asked to check out turning on some unix auditing and security stuff on our db machine. We are running Solaris 2.5 on a Sparc10
Is anyone out there running ASET or BSM w/oracle ? Do you have any problems running Oracle or SQL*NET etc ...w/these security things ?
Any suggestions of things to look out for ?

If possible could you please respond by e-mail. With school and a new job I can't find lots of time to scan the news group for responses.

Thanks
kelly
vogelkj_at_pcisys.net Received on Wed Nov 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message