My Resume(Oracle 7.1.3, Designer 2000, Oracle Web Server)

From: Ajay Manchepalli <amanchep_at_thunder.ocis.temple.edu>
Date: 1996/11/02

Hi there

Earlier i posted my resume in mime format (an attachment thru pine)

I was kindly informed by a gentleman that many may not have the option of reading mime format test. I am thankful to him.

now i am also putting up my resume directly below.

Again, I shall be graduating with M.S. in CS in December 96 I am on F-1 Visa and i am looking for a full time job starting January 1, 1997 and not before that.

Also at this momnt i am not in a position to relocate, hence i am looking for a job in and around philadelphia (New Jersey, King Of Prussia, Delaware and so on)

Thank you very much

Sincerely

Ajay Manchepalli Received on Sat Nov 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message