Re: Got questions..We got answers.

From: Gold Star for Robot Boy <root_at_hate>
Date: 1996/11/01

Ralph Winslow (rjw_at_nac.net) wrote:
: John Shoemaker wrote:
: >
: > swebber_at_nether.net (hotline) wrote:
: >
: > >Let A Psychic Answer Your Questions!
: > >
: > >Call 1-900-562-1000 ext 1465.
: > >
: > >$3.99 per min.
: > >Must be 18 yrs.
: > >Serv-U (619)-645-8434.
: >
: > What the hell are you doing posting this bullshit it here. This is a
: > newsgroup for people interested in discussing Windows 95, not some
: > bullshit psychic crap! Keep your damn posts confined to appropriate
: > newsgroups.
: >
: > -john
: Jeez, I don't know, I'd think a psychic would be a much better source of
: info on dealing with Windoze95 than most of the other resources I've
: tried, so far. ;-)

--
Ken Chase mathboy_at_sizone.org Sonic Interzone $free$ email/news Toronto Canada
Privacy hurt! ANON.PENET.FI DEAD! 1-way ANON REMAILERs please log to /dev/null!

NB:Only ~50 P5-weeks CPU req'd for anyone to recover 56-bit IBM alliance keys!
** U.S. EXPORT LAWS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR COUNTRY: DEVELOP YOUR NATIONS' OWN
   CRYPTO-EXPORT INDUSTRY! USE 2048bit KEYS FREELY! FLAUNT YOUR SOVEREIGNTY! **