Re: Help on ODBC connection

From: Frank Yacano <frank_at_syware.com>
Date: 1996/10/31

My company, SYWARE sells an inexpensive($49) "spying" tool that will track down problems like yours. Please consider visiting our homepage at:

      http://www.syware.com

for details.

Best regards,
Frank yacano

--

      |                     Frank Yacano                         |
      |  SYWARE, Inc. P.O. Box 91 Kendall , Cambridge, MA 02142  (\
    / )           Phone:617-497-1376    Fax:617-497-8729         ( \