Oracle Book 2.2 -> HTML anyone ?

From: Sergey Ostashenko <osv_at_newcom.kiae.su>
Date: 1996/10/25

Hi!

Does anyone here try to convert Oracle Book 2.2 file to HTML? The documentation claims one need to run ob2html executable to achive this. I just installed Book 2.2 from the Dev/200 v1 for Sparc Solaris 2.3/2.4 CD-ROM and there are references in the README file and ob2html.doc file to the ob2html executable which is needed to copy into web-server cgi-bin directory, but I cannot find the file in the ORACLE_HOME/bin. Also some directories mentioned in the ob2html.doc are missing. Does anyone else suffered the same problem?

Thanks,
Sergey Received on Fri Oct 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message