US-FL-Boca Raton-Sr. Network Analyst

From: Sandy Snyder <sasnyder_at_paranet.com>
Date: 1996/10/25

PARANET ,Inc.

We Make It Happen.

Be Part Of Our Future!

Opportunities In Boca Raton, Florida

PARANET is a technical services firm, specializing in the support, management and integration of distributed computing environments. Our dedication to employee and customer satisfaction as well as customer service and technical excellence has enabled us consistent growth (200%+) each year for four (4) years running. Commitment and dedication to our employees and clients has gained us a reputation for being a leader in the industry. For technical professionals seeking a super-creative and entrepreneurial working environment, we are the place to be! PARANET has been ranked #39 on the LAN 100. We have ambitious growth initiatives underway and encourage you to be part of our exciting future.

We are actively seeking the following professionals:

Senior Network Analyst

CNE
Network Design
Network Management using HP OpenView and Network General Sniffer Multi-platforms experience, UNIX, HP/UX and AIX Novell NetWare Network Analysis and Troubleshooting TCP/IP Network Analysis and Troubleshooting Novell 3.x , 4.x
Master CNE a definite plus!!

Your talents and contributions will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus bonus incentives, comprehensive benefits, and wide-open advancement potential. For consideration for the mentioned positions please E-Mail your resume to sasnyder_at_paranet.com of fax your resume to Attention: Division Recruiting/FL at 1(407)-989-2203

CHECK US OUT AT www.paranet.com Received on Fri Oct 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message