Access 2.0 vs. Oracle stored procedure

From: Morten Kristiansen <Morten_at_everyday.no>
Date: 1996/10/24

Hi,

I am trying to use "pass through" to call my stored procedure (SP) in Oracle. My call looks like this:

        DirektDB.Execute Q, DB_SQLPASSTHROUGH (where Q is the SP-call)

This works fine as long as the SP only has input parameters, but when I defines some output parameters, I get an error message saying:

  PLS-00363: expression '0' cannot be used as an assignment target

It seems like I'm sending the value 0 as an parameter, and I do don't I. Because I have defined a variable in the subroutine, and that parameter hasn't been set to any value yet, therefore 0, right ?

In C/C++ I should send the address of the parameter (pointer), but how can I do something like that in MS-access 2.0 ?? If you got any suggestions, I would be very pleased to get them.

Thanks in advance.

* ()_/ Morten Kristiansen * * ____ /| Tele 3 Norge AS * * -- // \ email: morten.kristiansen_at_tele3.no * *\_ ._\__\_, Phone: +47 2291 9015 * *..\ __ Fax : +47 2291 9100 * *...\________/..\ *