VA - ORACLE POLICE APPLICATIONS

From: Donintel <donintel_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/10/21

ORACLE Programmers - Future Technology New York City, Washington, DC, McLean, VA and Southern California

Our firm is an advanced, stable, rapidly growing company that develops products
and carries out programs for Federal, State, and Local Governments and major Multinational Companies. Our software staff enjoys real input into the direction and future of the company.

Our products are recognized as being the most effective and technologically advanced on offer in several fields. These include Investigative systems, Intelligence, Composite, Profiling, and Positive ID systems for Law Enforcement and leading edge applications for commercial firms.

We require Developers with Oracle
experience to take part in one of the decade's leading edge efforts. This law enforcement intelligence system will incorporate advanced imaging and a complete GIS system. In addition, professionals on this team will be exposed to the latest technologies used to protect our country. The system will be developed using Oracle 7 and Forms 4.5.

Exposure to C++ and Forms is highly
desirable. These are positions for professionals who really love development and would like to be part of a team creating socially useful systems. At present, we have openings for 11 professionals in New York City, Washington DC, McLean, VA and El Segundo and Pasadena, California. Promotion to management positions are real opportunities. The generous compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to be part of an involved and dedicated team, makes these enviable opportunities. Experience with firms such as TRW,
PRC, Unisys and others in the field would be ideal.

If you would enjoy associating with a company that is growing quickly and is stable, contact Don MacDonald at donintel_at_aol.com
Compumatics (703) 917-6628 Received on Mon Oct 21 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message