Re: Makefile for Pro*c and C

From: Keith E. Moore <kmacs_at_gandalf.kmacs.com>
Date: 1996/10/16

On 12 Oct 1996 23:30:35 -0500, Ramamurth Sreedhara <sramam_at_unix1.sncc.lsu.edu> wrote:
>How to write a Makefile to compile a bunch of Pro*C programs
>and a bunch of C programs? Is there a place where I can find
>info. on this? I tried using my own Makefile, but at the end
>of compilation it says the following error message. I can't
>make out anything on this:
>ld:
>Undefined:
>pow
>log10
>floor
>*** Error code 1
>
>Stop.
>
>Can anyone help me with this? Actual Makefile would be of great
>help. Thanks in advance.

  I thought I had followed up on this already, but it appears to have gotten lost in NNTP-land :)

  Oracle requires the math lib, which is not included by default. just add -lm at the end of your library list.

>--
>Sreedhara Ramamurthy
>3550, Nicholson Drive, Apt.#1079, Baton Rouge, LA 70802
>Home:- (504) 383-3574
><sramam_at_unix1.sncc.lsu.edu> or <siri_at_bit.csc.lsu.edu>
>HomePage:- http://csc.lsu.edu/~siri/index.html
>Work:- (504) 388-6898

  • Keith Moore President KMA Computer Solutions, Inc.
--
/*----C/C++--Java--COBOL--Pro*C/Pro*Cobol--OCI--Java--Delphi--ODBC----*
 *        When the project must be saved at all costs:                *