Re: What is the differences between Developer/2000 and Designer/2000?

From: Tony Rothwell <tony_at_santen.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/10/15

In article <540coi$kqt_at_newsgate.duke.edu>, Robert Gordon <rgor_at_nando.net> writes
>engineering functions. The modeling tools bundled with Designer/2000
>are absolutely no match in any way, shape or form for products like
>ERwin, S-Designer, etc. but, at least they are integrated with a
>shareable (Oracle-based) repository. If you model with ERwin and then
>model with Designer/2000 (as I have), you'll see what I mean. You can

Hi Robert

Can you give some specific aspects of ERwin's modeling tools that you prefer to Designer/2000's (as much detail as possible please)?

This is a genuine request, not a flame!

Thanks for your help.

--
Tony Rothwell