Re: ORA-3106: TWO-TASK ERROR

From: Dana M. Riley <dmriley_at_sdrc.com>
Date: 1996/10/07

I do not know if this is your problem, but if you have a 'long' field which is more than 2000 characters in length and is being accessed via a database link, then you will get this error. There are patches available for this problem. This particular bug was introduced with 7.1.3.

If this is the case, then the bug number is 355172 for the HP. Unfortunately, I do not know the base bug number.

In article <52vbvr$j22_at_strange.dfwmm.net>,

--
Dana M. Riley
Customer Applications Engineer

E-Mail: Dana.Riley_at_SDRC.COM