ORA-03121

From: M Dotsero <mdotsero_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/10/07

To Everyone:
I recently purchased Oracle Unleashed and installed Personal Oracle 7 and Developer/2000 onto a Windows 95 PC from the CD-ROM that was included with the book.
My problem is that I am unable to access the local database using the Developer/2000 tools.
At the database connection screen, I receive the error message -
ORA-03121: "no interface driver connected". I don't understand why I cannot access the local database using the Developer/2000 tools when I have no trouble accessing it through Personal Oracle 7.
I am a new user of Oracle and would greatly appreciate any help in resolving this problem. Received on Mon Oct 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message