Re: Registering Reports in Oracle Applications

From: smp <no email>
Date: 1996/09/30

>=========="M. Keith Reynolds", 26/09/96==========
>
>We have developed custom reports using Developer 2000. We are trying to
>find out how to register the reports in the Oracle application (Accounts
>Receivables) so that the end users can run the reports from the Oracle
>application.

Log in to Financials as Application Developer. \Navigate\Concurrent\Executable to register the
executable file then \Navigate\Concurrent\Program to set up the runtime details. Use \qe on each of these
forms if you don't know what sort of values to put in. The new report then needs to be added to the report group
security(\navigate\security\responsibility\report). This is done by SystemAdministrator responsibility.
Good Luck

Sally Pearce
WWIS ext2809 Received on Mon Sep 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message