Re: HELP: SERVER MANAGER CANNOT CONNECT

From: Michael Serbanescu <ms_at_cmprime.cis.att.com>
Date: 1996/09/30

Steve Chell wrote:

Your best bet is to make sure and use the IP address for the host server (rather than an alias/host name) in both the LISTENER.ORA (on the host) and the TNSNAMES.ORA (on the client).

I hope this helps.

Michael Serbanescu
Sr. ORACLE DBA, TRECOM Business Systems, Edison, NJ ms_at_cmprime.cis.att.com
(908)576-3894