Re: migration MS-ACCESS 2.0 to ORACLE 7.1.6

From: Tim Romano <tim_at_ot.com>
Date: 1996/09/21

Luigi,
There is a white paper on Access to Oracle conversion, as well as an Access to Oracle upsizing tool that uses OO4O. Both are available on Oracle's Web Site. I don't recall the URLs and remember having to search for half an hour before finding them. But I think I have them bookmarked at the office and, if so, will post them Tuesday evening (Monday is a holiday here). Tim

Greco Luigi <grecol_at_pop.eunet.ch> wrote in article <3241E88D.2B1C_at_pop.eunet.ch>...