Have you VOTED on splitting this newsgroup?

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1996/09/20

Oracle users! Have you voted on the CFV (Call for Votes) on splitting up this newsgroup? If you haven't, then do it now.

HOW TO VOTE:

  1. Get a ballot by sending an email message to:
                     oracle-cfv-request_at_netagw.com

    Set the subject and text of the message to something like: Please     send a ballot.

2. Fill out the ballot: Read, then delete all the rationale and

    charter text. Fill in your name on the line where it is required.     Fill in your four yes/no votes. Delete the additional text     after the ballot. (Instructions are included in the ballot.)

3. Email the ballot back to the votetaker. Just replying to the

    ballot will get it to the correct address.

4. You will get two automatic responses from the votetaker: one

    saying your ballot was received, and the next saying your vote was     recorded.

Thank you *very* much. If you have any questions, you can email me. Steve Cosner

----Following lists the four proposed newsgroups----