NORTHERN CALIFORNIA JOBS

From: GECA USER <kettlr_at_gna.capital.ge.com>
Date: 1996/09/20

Our firm needs Network Engineers. You must have experience with LAN to WAN connectivity, including routers, bridges, gateways and T1/T3 connections. Additionally, strong experience with either UNIX, NT, OS/2 or NetWare is required.

On the mainframe side of our shop, we need COBOL, COBOL II, CICS/MVS, IMS, VSAM professionals.

These positions are located in Northern California and are available ASAP.

We offer flex scheduling, casual dress, competetive salaries, company bonus, 401K with matching and a great team environment.

For immediate consideration, send your resume in strict confidence to Ralph.

Fax:		(510)653-1209
E-Mail:  	rkettler_at_berkeleylabs.com
Snail Mail:	Berkeley Research
		PO Box 62