Re: SQL trace.

From: Christophe Roux <roux.c_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1996/09/19

You can try :

  dbms_system.set_sql_trace_in_session(SID,SERIAL#,TRUE) to enable tracing in anothe session
  dbms_system.set_sql_trace_in_session(SID,SERIAL#,FALSE) to disable tracing.

Note: 	This must be run as SYS user
	SID and SERIAL# can be found in v$session view.

--
Christophe Roux                             e-mail : roux.c_at_ibm.net
CGI Informatique                             http://www.cgi-corp.com

Eugene Freydenzon <efreydenzon_at_corpinfo.com> wrote in article <323F2EB6.2CA0_at_corpinfo.com>...