Senior Oracle DBAs Required

From: SourceWorks Consulting <recruit_at_sourceworks.com>
Date: 1996/09/17

SENIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATORS CONSULTING & PERMANENT POSITIONS $100K PLUS INCOME POTENTIAL SourceWorks Consulting Inc has immediate requirements for qualified Senior Oracle, Sybase and Informix Database Administrators.

Our focus is on large scale, leading edge technologies and related issues. Our clients are located throughout the United States, Canada, the U.K., and in Southeast Asia. Currently, SourceWorks employees and consultants are working in a variety of industries including: telcos; finance; consumer goods; automotive and pharmaceuticals.

Our customers are selective. They offer challenging assignments that demand you have a solid track record, proven capabilities in Unix and data warehousing and a willingness & ability to travel extensively.

SourceWorks Consulting offers qualified candidates top rates, comprehensive medical benefits and assistance with obtaining work visas as required and the opportunity to work on large, complex and technically challenging projects.

Minimum Qualifications:

  • You must have 4+ years of hands-on experience with UNIXbased relational databases: Oracle, Sybase or Informix
  • You have directly related experience with Data Warehousing
  • You have at least 3 years experience in the client/server environment and at least 3 years experience working with data models and designing data base structures.
  • You have strong, proven customer relationship-building and project management skills
  • You have excellent references

Additional Skills:

  • Legacy porting skills.
  • Experience supporting VLDB (50GB+)
  • Experience in a parallel environment

If you meet the minimum qualifications please email your resume in text or Word format only to:

               recruit_at_sourceworks.com

Or you can fax it to us at (819) 770.8890.