Re: Dev 2000 Forms ? part 2

From: Beverley Williams <bev_at_starfleet.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1996/09/16

Can I just mention that I had all manner of wierd and wonderful things happen to my form when I had When-Validate-Item trigger on list items - one of the ugliest problems was updating some table columns with the rowid of the current record!!
So, just a little warning to be careful with that particular trigger on list boxes.

:-)

--
Bev Williams,
Contractor,