Re: comparing Oracle databases

From: Steven Liebler <stevel_at_logicworks.com>
Date: 1996/09/09

You could try using ERwin from Logic Works. ERwin will reverse engineer any number of databases, store them as Entity-Relationship diagrams. You can then compare the two. Once differences are determined, ERwin will generate alter scripts to make one look like the other (in either order!).

--

Steve Liebler              [http://www.logicworks.com]
Senior Product Consultant  stevel_at_logicworks.com

*       Introducing ModelMart.         *
*   Now you can share ERwin models     *
*       without losing control         *

Jack L. Swayze Sr. <keystrk_at_feist.com> wrote in article
<50nsq2$rrt_at_wormer.fn.net>...