Re: NEED RATING OF ORACLE TRAINING

From: Robin Aylesworth <raylesworth_at_metasolv.com>
Date: 1996/09/09

I have also had very positive experiences with Oracle's training classes. I was very green in my first class, but was fortunate enough to sit next to an Oracle employee who helped me along. I took DBA I and II and thought they were both great. I have also taken 3 of their CBT courses and thought they were good and worth the time to take them.

Hope this helps!

Robin Aylesworth

ashok kapur <akapur_at_thomtech.com> wrote in article <322F3176.6C59_at_thomtech.com>...