**PLEASE READ**

From: <pmzint_at_skcla.monsanto.com>
Date: 1996/09/08

Newsgroups: alt.2600
Subject: **Please read **
Date: 8 Sep 96 21:37:50 CST

      ******PLEASE READ THIS PLEASE READ THIS PLEASE READ THIS******   Hello Everyone,
    PLEASE take 5 minutes and read this post!!! If your busy and can't read this now save it to a file or print it so you can read it later.

                       YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
  You have probably seen this before WHY? ?Because it works!!    FOR 5 DOLLARS YOU CAN MAKE 25,000!! I'll tell you how with a few simple steps, but first let me tell you a very true story.   I have a friend that I've known for almost 16 years, I know almost everything about his life, theres one thing I know for sure... He couldn't afford the  23,000 truck that he pulled into my driveway. The first thing out of my mouth was "How did you buy this thing" That's when he told me about this amazing money making system and how fun and easy it was. I didn't believe it at first, like you when I see these kind of things I just blow them off.  My motto "If it's too good to be true it usually is " Not the case!!!    I've posted this for the first time a week in a half ago and allready made over 800 dollars!!
  Let's talk about "Why should I do this "... The only cost factors are for the five stamps, five envelopes, and 5 one dollar bills that you send out to the listed names by mail. Just simply repost the article (with your name added) to all the newsgroups amd local BB's you can. then sit back and wait for the mailman to bring you your rewards   WE ALL HAVE 5 DOLLARS TP PUT INTO SUCH AN EASY EFFORTLESS INVESTMENT WITH SPECTACULAR REALISTIC RETURNNS OF 15,000 TO 25,000 IN JUST 3-5 WEEKS!!!
                           YOU CAN'T LOSE!!!

                *************INSTRUCTIONS************

  1. TAKE A SHEET OF PAPER AND WRITE ON IT THE FOLLOWING: "Please add me to your list" This creates a service out of this money making system and thus making it 100% legal. You are not just randomly sending a dollar to someone, you are paying one dollar for a legitimate service. Make sure you include your name and address. For a neat little twist also add what slot number that person was in "You are in slot #3" Just to add a little fun. This is all about having fun and making money at the same time.
  2. Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill (no checks, money orders) and put them into an envelope and send it on it's way to the five people listed The folding of the paper around the bill will insure it's arrival to it's recipient. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT!!
  3. Now listen carefully, here's where you get YOUR MONEY COMING TO YOUR MAILBOX,. Look at the list of five people; remove the first name from position one on the list and move evryone on the list up one position. Position 2 name will now be position 1, position 3 will become 2, 4 will be 3 and 5 will be 4. Now put your name, address, zipcode, AND COUNTRY in position 5 the bottom position on the list.
  4. Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local bulliten boards message areas & file sections as possible. Give a catchy decription of the file so it get's noticed. The more uploads the more money you will make, and of course the more money others on the list will make too. LET'S ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING HONEST AND BY PUTTING FORTH 120% INTO THIS PROFITABLE & AMAZING SYSTEM!!! you'll reap the benifits. Set a goal of uploads you'll make 20-50 postings or more!!
  5. And this is the step I like JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR YOUR FRIENDLY MAILMAN Expect to see little money coming in for the first week or two but week 3 and 4 watch out THE MONEY STORM WILL HIT YOUR ADDRESS!!
                *********HERE'S YOUR LIST*********

***************HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL******************

  1.  Kevin Warkentin
      1709 Ulex