Re: Oracle 7.3 and forms 3 - Supported or not?

From: <gsalem_at_fr.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/09/06

George Dau wrote:

> We have just heard that forms 3 is not supported by Oracle Corp anymore, and
> that there are problems running forms 3 apps with Oracle Ver 7.3, and Oracle
> Corp wont help, because they say forms 3 is no longer supported.
>
> Can anyone confirm that:
>
> .Forms 3 is no longer supported
>
> .There are problems running Forms 3 with Oracle Ver 7.3
>
> Thanks for any thoughts/rumors etc on this.
>
> George Dau.
> gedau_at_mim.com.auhi,
1- Forms 3.0 is on extended support (i.e. no more bug fixes) 2- 2-task connections between forms 3.0 and 7.3 are not supported,

   you must go through sql*net, even on the same machine (you install    into distinct ORACLE_HOMEs)
rgds Received on Fri Sep 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message