JOB: DATA WAREHOUSE CONSULTANT

From: Benjamin Taub <btaub_at_dspace.com>
Date: 1996/09/04

FULL TIME - DATA WAREHOUSE CONSULTANTS OVERVIEW:
    Explosive growth in the data warehousing field has provided Dataspace Incorporated with a number of exciting opportunities. To address these challenges we need additional bright, motivated consultants and project managers who are looking for a ground-floor opportunity in today's hottest technology market.

    Dataspace Incorporated is a data warehousing and decision support consulting company based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We have helped a number of large multinational companies design and implement sophisticated management reporting technologies. Our clients are all over $1 Billion in sales and include:
- A large midwestern electric utility

  • The nation's largest, privately-held food service company
  • One of the world's top three fast food chains
  • Europe's largest manufacturer of electronics
  • One of the world's top three Pharmaceutical manufacturers
  • Others.

LOCATION:
    Ann Arbor, Michigan - recently rated by Money magazine as one of America's top five places in which to live (SEE
http://pathfinder.com/_at_@5CnJ6QQAJBdOfSGu/money/best-cities-96/citypages/ANNAR_MI.HTM ).

DUTIES:
    As a Dataspace consultant you will help design, develop, and manage data warehouse and decision support projects for large corporations. You will help clients
- design and build powerful data warehouses

  • select and implement tools for accessing a variety of data stores

    Dataspace consultants receive training in the Dataspace data warehouse development methodology as well as extensive training in the leading data warehouse, OLAP and query tools.

COMPENSATION:
    Salary plus bonuses and benefits(including full health insurance)

TRAVEL
    While we work primarily in Michigan, extensive in-town and out-of-town travel may be required. Exceptions may be available for individuals in target market areas.

REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with one or more relational databases

  • Knowledge of data modeling techniques
  • Strong communication skills
  • Interest in reporting and data warehousing technologies

DESIREABLE BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Prior exposure to reporting and OLAP tools

  • Experience in system design and project management
  • Prior work as a consultant

Please forward resume and salary requirements to Benjamin Taub at any of the following:

US Mail:

    Dataspace Incorporated
    P.O. Box 2946
    Ann Arbor, MI 48106-2946

E Mail: btaub_at_dspace.com
Fax: (313) 761-5967
Phone: (313) 761-5962

Benjamin Taub btaub_at_dspace.com DATASPACE INCORPORATED http://www.dspace.com
ph: (313) 761-5962        fax: (313) 761-5967
         THE DATA WAREHOUSE INTEGRATORS