Re: Walking Mailing Labels - Reportwriter 2.0

From: Krustina <ccourty_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1996/09/01

Check the properties of your frames - maybe changing from variable to fixed or vice versa may help. Just an idea, not a guaranteed solution...

In article <3223384A.29E5_at_vistachrome.com> Jennifer Brickner <brickner_at_vistachrome.com> writes:>From: Jennifer Brickner <brickner_at_vistachrome.com>>Subject: Walking Mailing Labels - Reportwriter 2.0
>Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 14:02:50 -0400

>REPORTWRITER GURUS:

>I am making some "EASY" mailing labels with the following fields:

>ADDRESS1 (TIMES FONT)
>ADDRESS2 ("")
>ADDRESS3 ("")
>BARCODE (POSTAL BARCODE FONT)

>These labels are walking down the page. Printing lower and lower with
>each label about .05 of an inch. I am stumped! I only have one
>repeating group. I have specified vertical and horizontal spacing of
>.25 and .5 respectively but they still walk down the page.

>Any ideas?

>Thanks in advance for you king and knowledgeable response to this
>posting!

>Regards,
>Jennifer

 Birth... School... Work... Death...