US-TX-Austin- Oracle Developers

From: Database Consultants, Inc. <w675019_at_mail.idt.net>
Date: 1996/08/25

Database Consultants, Inc. is an Oracle Systems Integrator. Our "brand" truly is Oracle. Since 1987, we've been providing fully integrated Oracle solutions to Fortune 1000 companies across the nation. We have attracted some of the World's Top Oracle Professionals to our team. This Talent has allowed us to become the leading Oracle consulting firm in the South Central United States. Our committment to Oracle makes the difference. No one else comes close.

We have immediate opportunities for Oracle Developers/Designers with the following skill sets:

Oracle Financials or Manufacturing Customization
-Strong experience designing and developing Oracle applications
-12-18 months of Oracle Application Customization experience
-3-5 years of total Oracle experience
-Multiple operating systems such as UNIX, NT and Windows
-A good understanding of Flexfields and AOL
-Relational database design, Oracle ERD's, Primary Keys, Foreign Keys,
Check Constraints, Database Triggers,etc.
-SQL, PL/SQL. Packages, Procedures, Functions
-Oracle Forms
-Oracle Reports
A BIG PLUS
-Oracle Pro*C
-Oracle Case/ Designer/ 2000 experience
-Oracle Developer/2000

The successful candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, will have project leader experience, must be able to work with little or no supervision, will have strong analytical, organizational, and documentation skills, must be able to multi-task (Sometimes work on as many as 3 or 4 projects/tasks simultaneously).

Database Consultants offers a tremendous opportunity for the right Oracle Professionals. Eventhough Database consultants is growing at an annual rate of over 40%, we still offer an organizational model where every employee counts and their contributions are valued and rewarded.

Database Consultants offers a competitive salary + bonus and a Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:Medical Plan; Dental Plan, LTD Benefits; Life Insurance; 401(K) Plan; Training and much more.

If you are serious about your Oracle career and would like additional information on these and other career opportunities with DCI, please contact me:

Larry E. Watson
Database Consultants Inc.
Voice: 800.846.4087
Fax: 713.961.4061
Email: w675019_at_mail.idt.net

Oracle Vision. Only Oracle. All the Time.

--

Larry E. Watson
Database Consultants, Inc.

Oracle Vision. Only Oracle. All the Time.