Re: Dev2000: GPF Errors when debugging

From: MCC <duffy_at_cais.cais.com>
Date: 1996/08/22

Does thier has a way to check whicj version of DEV/2000 I currently use? Thank you.
banglea_at_onr.com wrote:
: Make sure you are using Developer2000 Release 1.2.1. It fixes some
: problems with GPFs in general and it also fixes problems with GPFs
: when invoking Reports25 modules from Dev2000.
: Regards,

: In article <4vgc0g$i7d_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com>, nvedula_at_aol.com says...
: >
: >Hi!
: >
: >Thanx in advance. I have Oracle forms 45 on windows 3.1 on
: >a pentium 75mhz machine with 900 meg harddrive and 16 meg ram.
: >I have been using forms like this for the past 6 months.
: >Today when i was doing
: >debugging in the forms debugger window, after i set up my break points
 and
: >triggers etc and look at the code and everything, then when i type
: >.go . at the interpreter pane in forms debugger and
: >suddenly i get a GPF (GENERAL PROTECTION FAULT at TK21WIN.DLL
: >OR CA11WIN.DLL).
: >Needless to say I have to exit the application. I am at a loss as to how
: >to counter the problem. I have a feeling this is due to the ram
 situation
: >
: >and maybe due to the swap memory. only 100 meg free,
: >
: >please help........
: >
: >Thanx in advance!!