Re: JDBC and Oracle

From: Greg Turner <gturner_at_hooked.net>
Date: 1996/08/14

Manfred Sturm wrote:

> bob pasker wrote:
> >
> > bgeerdes_at_igs.com (Bruce Geerdes) wrote:

You are right that you need an ODBC driver (most likely from Oracle) that can access the database. BUT, the answer is really NO because most browsers will not allow loading of native code which in this case would be the jdbcodbc.dll file.

--
Greg Turner, Intelligent Software
Box 1506                                gturner_at_hooked.net