Re: Oracle and SQLServer on NT

From: Adwait Ullal <adwait_at_scruznet.com>
Date: 1996/08/12

No complications but be sure you have plenty of memory and disk space. I was running Oracle 7.2 and SQL Server 6.5 on P-166 without any problems.

David J Roth wrote:

> Is anyone running Oracel and SQLServer on the same NT server?
>
> Are there any complications or special considerations?

AumSoft Consultants,  | Solving business
20719 Maureen Way     | problems through
Saratoga CA 95070     | technology
adwait_at_scruznet.com   | VB, SQL Server,
(408) 777-8259 (Voice)| Telephony, SQLWindows