Re: Oracle Form Activation

From: karlene audd <audd_at_nmti.com>
Date: 1996/08/12

In article <4unsmr$fri_at_nbdchc4.bnr.ca>, George Xu <George_Xu_at_Nt.Com> wrote:
>This is easy, use C system call
>
>George Xu
>george_xu_at_nt.com

My original question concerned invoking a form from a C program and having the form share the same connection as the C program. The C program will be receiving messages from multiple sources where it will be performing some SQL processing. I would like to invoke a form so that the user could enter additional data but I would like to commit/rollback both the updates from the C program and the form as one. I would like to exit the form and have the C program process additional requests and commit all that as one but I think I'm asking a little too much!

Karlene Audd
Bailey Network Management Received on Mon Aug 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message