Re: how to compare Oracle vs SQL-Server?

From: DAVID DEVEJIAN <djd_at_bank2000.com>
Date: 1996/08/08

Bob Treumann <bobt_at_elmwood.com> wrote in article <32054736.5FC7_at_elmwood.com>...
> Can anyone point me to a resource to compare Oracle and
> SQL-Server on a feature by feature basis? Opinions
> from people who know both sytems well would be
> appreciated especially.
>

> Will post summary of replies received by email.

I would be happy to offer my opinions, but if you want to make them meaninginful, please let me know what your concerns are. Both of the systems are quite complex, and have a large number of features. Are there any in particular with which you are concerned?

--Dave
djd_at_bank200.com Received on Thu Aug 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message