Internal links with Oraweb/stored procedure??

From: Steven Wallraf <Steven.Wallraf_at_is.belgacom.be>
Date: 1996/08/06

Hi,

I have created a stored procedure, that created an HTML. First I have a cursor and the coding to create tags for internal links.
Second I have another cursor and the coding to create the targets.

Now, when I call this procedure with Netscape, I get my page and the correct internal links and targets. The source looks the same as an hardcoded HTML page.
But, when I click on the target, I get a message "Request failed" and in the log file I get an Oracle error -> 'no stored procedure specified to call'.

Also when I move my cursor on the internal lik, on the buttom of the page, I don't see the correct path
-> normally:
http://...../name-page#name-target
-> here : http://..../owa/ (no name procedure, no name target)

Does have anyone experience with this problem? Do I have to create a Form Action? (sounds strange to me.....)

PLease E-mail me,

Thanks a lot.

Steven Wallraf
DBA Oracle
Belgacom - Belgium
Steven.Wallraf_at_is.belgacom.be Received on Tue Aug 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message