Re: ops$ logins from both secure and nonsecure clients with same username

From: Mark Citron <mcitron_at_hsc.usc.edu>
Date: 1996/08/01

I dont think that is what I am asking. I just want to know how Oracle knows whether whether my client system is secure or not. If it believes it is secure it should let me login. If is believes it is not it should ask for a password. How does it know what windows is not secure?

Thanks Bill for your time to look that this problem.

Mark

--
Mark Citron
Manager Oracle Development