WebServer 1.0 question

From: Kelly Sharpe <ksharpe_at_ssf8.jsc.nasa.gov>
Date: 1996/07/31

"You can easily access Oracle7 with CGI. Any executable program or shell command file can act as a CGI executable. This includes applications developed with OCI, Pro*C, SQL*Module, SQL*Plus, Oracle Reports, and Oracle Graphics." -- Documentation on WebServer 1.0

This is the only mention about WebServer's reuse of existing applications I can find. However, I can't find an example of how it's done. Has anyone tried using the WebServer to execute a SQL*Plus script and then making any spooled output available to the client browser?

Kelly Sharpe Received on Wed Jul 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message