Re: Oracle Enterprise Backup Manager

From: Tom Schworetzky <schworetzky-tom_at_vikingfreight.com>
Date: 1996/07/30

Oracle has provided Backup Manager as part of the Enterprise Manager tool suite. The only problem is that it is only available for Windows NT at the moment. I have read in trade magazines that an update is due out shortly. I'm not sure if it will run in other platforms. We currently are experimenting with the NT version and it seems to work OK.

--
Tom Schworetzky
Manager, Database Administration and Technical Architecture

Luis Santos <lsantos_at_centroin.com.br> wrote in article
<4stgli$6vc_at_raptor.centroin.com.br>...