Re: Developer/2000 v1.3 reports 2.5 server problem

From: DBA <oracle_at_myhost.subdomain.domain>
Date: 1996/07/24

Mark Wiseman (markw_at_tomax.com) wrote:
: I have some forms that call RUN_PRODUCT to run reports. This all worked
: fine until I installed developer/2000 ver 1.3. Now whenever I run one
: of these forms to call up a report all I get is a minimized reports
: server and then the cursor returns to normal. When I open the reports
: server there is never anything in it. Plus there is nothing in its log.
: I have tried this on 5 separate machines installed by 3 different
: people. Two of these machines were oracle virgins. I can run the
: reports fine from the reports designer or runtime. Has anyone else had
: this problem or have a clue.

  I have two ideas :

  1. Please check the path of the report in Oracle.ini.
  2. Please check the memory of your machines to see whether it is enough or not.

    Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to email to me.

--
                                                               Best Regards,
                                                                 Lun Wing San

Email address : sunny_at_hkpc.org / wslun_at_cs.cuhk.hk
Telephone     : (852)2758 5936 / (852)2788 5841