Re: QUESTION: Killing Oracle NT Processes

From: Dan Sullivan <desullivan_at_crtnet.com>
Date: 1996/07/19

Eric:

Depends on the version of the DB you're running as to which tools you get, but we did this fine under v7.1 using a 16-bit tool called "Oracle Session Manager". Now, with v7.2, I haven't noticed this tool on that CD, so I kept my old copy from 7.1.

How you might get a copy of these tools: Got one of the old trial CD's Oracle was sending earlier (pre-May '96)? They'll be on there. Look in the WINDOWS subdirectory structure, and install "Database Administration Tools", Or, if you have a licensed copy of the 7.1 CD you could also get from there.

Hope this helps.

Craig Warman

In article <31eebbe7.8582571_at_news.zippo.com>, millard_at_pilot.njin.net says...