Re: Simple NT question - PLEASE help!!

From: Chris Reid <chrisr_at_mistral.co.uk>
Date: 1996/07/19

In article <4sgabe$gj7_at_dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>, henry_at_ix.netcom.com (Hank Eskin) says:

> If I am running Oracle server on NT 4.0 server, do I need
>SQL*Net to communicate with NT 4.0 workstations? If not,
>what/how do I do it?

yes, unless NT4.0 has it's own data requestor service for Oracle built-in

>If so, is there a 32bit SQL*net yet?

yes, available from oracle, I've got the win95 oracle networking cd-rom, which I know works for NT3.51

The 32-bit ODBC driver for MS-access is available from Oracle's web site if you need them

Cheers

chris Received on Fri Jul 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message