Re: Oracle: How to run sqldba under Solaris ?

From: Simon Wing-Tang <swingtan_at_vttsvic1.telecom.com.au>
Date: 1996/07/18

Atif Ahmad Khan wrote:

> We have Solaris x86 and NT at work both with Oracle installed.
> When I run sqldba on the Solaris machine I cannot access any of
> the menu options. None of the Alt-m, Ctrl-Alt-m etc key combinations
> work. I know that my terminal is not set right. I have tried
> vt100, vt220, xterm and just about everything else I could
> think of.
>
> Does anybody have any idea of what I need to do to get sqldba
> to show up right on my screen ?
>
> Thanks very much.
>
> Atif Khan
> aak2_at_ra.msstate.edu

To get to the menu on a vt100 here at work I kust hit the "0" key on the numeric key pad. Then use the arrow keys to move across and the enter key to choose a topic.

        Regards,

                Simon.

| Simon
 Wing-Tang                                                         |
| Systems Administrator              " If at first you don't
 succeed....  |
| Telstra Learning                     use a bigger hammer !

 swingtan_at_vttsvic1.telecom.com.au

| PH:
613-9295-4223                                                       |