Re: PROBLEM : Compressed Export Import With Named Pipes !!

From: Ashish Trivedi <Ashish.Trivedi_at_medaphis.com>
Date: 1996/07/16

Hi Anton !
Thanks for the reply,

Unfortunately its still not working, I would like to add two more things in reply to your suggestions. First of all full export itself was done by user system ( its export of whole database every single object thereof) and second of all the table I wanted to import was owned by user sysadm so when I tried the import I tried it as sysadm but still it was not successful.. here is the log file output :

Connected to: Oracle7 Server Release 7.1.4.1.0 - Production Release With the distributed and parallel query options PL/SQL Release 2.1.4.0.0 - Production
Export file created by EXPORT:V07.01.04
Warning: the objects were exported by SYSTEM, not by you Import terminated successfully without warnings. uction
Export file created by EXPORT:V07.01.04
Warning: the objects were exported by SYSTEM, not by you Import terminated successfully without warnings.

desc ps_act_archive_med
object does not exist.

once again, thanks for your help :)
ashish :))