Re: Delphi 2.0 vs. Powerbuilder 5.0

From: Jason Hale <JASONH_at_ERUDITE.COM>
Date: 1996/07/16

>If a PB programmer takes care to regenerate objects at the
>appropriate time, carefully implements any Window API calls, regularly >checks his system for viruses and doesn't disable the compiler warning >in his/her new software development, then GPF's are nonexistent in the >PB environment.

Micheal,
I am relatively new to PowerBuilder (about a year) and I would love some more information about how to manage PowerBuilder's GPF functionality. If you could tell us what you mean by the "appropriate time" to
regenerate and so forth I would greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately, GPFs seem to be a way of life for PowerBuilder development around here, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Jason Hale Received on Tue Jul 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message