Re: Oracle Forms problem on Chinese input!

From: DBA <oracle_at_myhost.subdomain.domain>
Date: 1996/07/15

Nathan Lai (nathanwh_at_macau.ctm.net) wrote:
: How can I make Oracle Forms to support both Chinese and English inputs at the same time?
: Nathan Lai

    At first, you can change the character set of your database.     Then, if you are using Forms 4.5. You need modify your NLS_LANG of your oracle.ini in accordance with the character set you specified.

    Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to email to me.

--
                                                               Best Regards,
                                                                 Lun Wing San

Email address : sunny_at_hkpc.org / wslun_at_cs.cuhk.hk
Telephone     : (852)2758 5936 / (852)2788 5841