Re: Help: Access 2.0 and Oracle7 problem

From: Vandra Huber <vandra_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: 1996/07/14

lh_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Crystal Report is also 16 bit (came with VB4 Pro16 bit)
>
> I ran ODBCTest and got connected just fine. Looks like the problem
> lies with MS Access. Wonder if the Jet engine got anything to do with
> this?
>
> paulj_at_sterlingcomp.co.uk (PJ) wrote:<<snip>>

I recall that the ODBC Test worked the first time even when the system was broken... Had you tried connecting/disconnecting/reconnecting.

Also -- we noticed a problem with Access if the original connection of tables is done remembering the login/password. The original author or user could do anything. Any one else had problems.

Please note: our system is running fine. No problems -- except running out of memory when creating massive reports....

Mike Krolewski mkrolews_at_upw.com Received on Sun Jul 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message