Re: Delphi 2.0 vs. Powerbuilder 5.0

From: (wrong string) Åge Sørvik <space_at_mix.hive.no>
Date: 1996/07/07

On Sat, 06 Jul 1996 22:50:16 -0700, "Michael D. Kersey" On Sat, 06 Jul 1996 22:50:16 -0700, in comp.databases.oracle you wrote:

>some years now. I always come away disappointed that the people attending are older than
>me ( by about 10 years ), and I am no spring chicken! Every time someone asks a

Then you'll be happy to hear that I'm probably more than 10 years younger than you, and use Delphi 2.0.

>All kidding aside, Folks, Delphi is probably an OK environment, but it's no PB killer!

If you don't need cross-platform support, I would say it is. I just wish there where something close to Delphi's development enviroment for AIX and SCO (and Linux too). The speed of development is just incredible.

>Good Luck, Delphi's and PowerBuilders both,
>Michael D. Kersey

Thanks. :)

PS Received on Sun Jul 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message