Re: Personal Developer/2000 - Trial Version

From: <perez_at_mposs1.enet.dec.com>
Date: 1996/07/07

I have a copy of exactly what you are speaking of. One of my co-workers got it at a training session where Oracle was spoken of. I suspect if you contact your local Oracle office. I'll bet they've got a copy on CD they can provide you.

Or, go to the Oracle WWW site and see if you can download a trial copy.